The second week we were given two mechanics to swap out out for two of our current mechanics. These were choose by our professor and we had no input in what mechanics to swap out. After the swap, we had to recreate our game to fit with the new mechanics. The mechanics we ended up with were Betting/Wager, Steal, Trade, Memorize, and Bluff. My team went with a digital game because we felt we could make a more compelling game. Once we set up our game, we move onto creating a game pitch video describing how the game would work and how each player would interact with the world. In the final two weeks, we were to take our digital game and turn it into an analog game.